Read the latest edition of the ACCOB newsletter which includes information which we hope help you as members:
- Burlington Arts and Culture Fund – The jury for the BACF was selected, however, due to COVID-19 and the declared state of emergency by the City the BACF process was put on hold.
- Newsletter – ACCOB started a quarterly newsletter in 2019. If members have anything to promote please send the information to email@example.com by September 15, 2020.
- Culture Days – Due to COVID-19 we have been unable to plan for our Culture Days program. We are still giving consideration to what other options we may have to provide a presentation. Stay tuned for more information.
- ACCOB Fundraiser – ACCOB is a self reliant arts and culture council, receiving funds through membership and fundraising. For this reason, it is important that you renew your membership and tell others about membership. It is also important to attend fundraisers as the funds help us help you. ACCOB hopes to plan some fundraisers and workshops in the future. We would love to hear your ideas and would love for you to be involved either as a participant or as a volunteer! . Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have some interest in being a volunteer or in being on our Board, please contact us. As a Board we meet once a month at the AGB and we also work on various things throughout the year. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Download the July 2020 edition for more information…